View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2012, 06:43   #26
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Pre-launch debate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I dont understand this whole debate. There is a big number of people who really have a problem with PL and we have a core who thinks they are hardcore, badass, the elite who want to get rid of it.

For the sake of keeping players and for nothing else, without judging about PL itself keeping it is the best solution. PA has so many other things that need to be improved so wasting too much energy on this debate is really pointless to me.
u sound like a broken record.. its not about harcore ppl (hardly any left these days neways) wanting to pwn other ppl while they sleep.. the debate has been around for a long time now for the sake of moving playing times more around the clock..

please do read this once more, no, do not post before reading it.. id really suggest u to read it 1 more last time actually..

I for instance wont be able to launch quite a big % of my attacks this round, since the +4 PL is too little for me.. therefore, i went for BS and later waves in order to be able to play for my alliance.. simple