View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 16:11   #37
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I was gonna write something about how little 60-70 fleets is, and thus how useless U are: but wait, what? 15 fleets each from Asc and App, how useless we are!
There were of course more, I just used those particular numbers because they highlighted the fact that NewDawn were more aggressive towards us before tick 280~ ? than any other alliance. And while I don't think it was really a 50/50 split, I did find it interesting that App would organise a huge teamup against us and then only send a few of their own fleets at us in an attempt to avoid the backlash of having that many alliances hit us.

Seriously though, Apprime can pussy out of a teamup they organised and then cry about nobody sending a lot of hostile fleets at us?