View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2010, 19:14   #31
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Asc/THINLYVEILEDTHREAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Short term, great move.
Long term, not so great.
Given the same circumstances, you would have done the same thing with 'your' alliance. I can explain a bit I guess.

We made this move because 12:3 and dmnts in particular have been extremely fencing faggots this round. Dmnts wrote an ally mail to vision himself about not defending apprime in gal, yet he did that himself on tons of occasions. I could mention other stuff, but the main point is that I lost all respect for the guy and we weren't going to leave the planet win to be decided by some random suicider. I think Dedin would have won anyway, but that doesn't really matter now.

This was a move made against a player/gal who thought they were invincible, not an alliance. You can disagree with us doing it and think we are idiots, I don't really care. Everyone who left the tag to attack wanted to, we did not force anyone.

Planet rankings the last few days always bring out the ugly side in people and is borderline cheating most of the time. I don't like it, but it is what pa has becoming and neither asc or vision played 'fair' to get their planet top spot.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote