View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2009, 21:30   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Anti Asc Allstars?

There haven't been many capable leaders in PA history to be honest. I mean look at the people leading the alliances that have actually been realistic contenders. The legion group, the xanadu/ldk group which eventually transmogrified itself into exilition along with the addition of some dragons, the fury group which eventually transmogrified itself into 1up with a brief stop-off in eclipse en route, the deus (!) group which eventually transmogrified itself into ascendancy (I'm probably being a bit generous here but **** you we've got six odd rounds between us). Sure there've been a few rounds here and there won by alliances that haven't been of these groups but largely it's been the same people winning pa rounds for 9 years running now (and to be honest the others won because these groups weren't actually playing).