Thread: Synergy.
View Single Post
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 16:06   #1
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Synergy.

Seeing the development of this round from the sideline, sort of, I realized that this community needs a new alliance. It can obviously not be permitted for any one alliance to win three times in a row, much less four. For this reason, I and a select few others have decided to make an alliance that will hopefully be able to dispatch of Ascendancy in the next round of Planetarion.

To be clear on our purposes, I'm listing our goals here:
1) Make sure Ascendancy does not win, at all costs.
2) Have fun, and try to get a tightly knitted community for future rounds.
3) Get a shot at winning the round.

This means that if you are not prepared to be in an all out war for large parts of the round, with possibly no benefits at all to your own planet, you are not ready to join our alliance.

If you're still interested, please keep reading.

Our strike towards Ascendancy has already started, by poaching members from them. We're based largely around a group of former Ministry/Angels/Omen players, and jester has accepted to run Munin for us. This means that we'll have both top notch players, and top notch tech.

We're loosely based on the Ascendancy model, in the sense that intel is open to everyone, and everyone can arrange for defense and attacks. However, politics will be handled by a council consisting of me, Theam, Kila, OlaTa and BlueArmy. In addition, Smasher, BlueArmy and Heartless will oversee our military efforts. alch will be an advisor, but has declined to take up a more timeconsuming role than that.

We have only got a few rules:
1) Don't crash.
2) Do not abuse your elevated intel access for personal gains (If it benefits Synergy, it's not a personal gain).
3) Don't be shit.

If you're interested in becoming a member, or striking a political deal, our public channel is #synergy on netgamers.

For recruits: Vouches is not a must, but it helps. Given the spread of our members, we think we'll know enough about potential candidates to decide whether to accept or not. In some cases, we'll require an interview. Simply PM an OP in #synergy if you're interested in joining.

I think that's all the information I meant to post. If not, I'll keep you updated here.

Good luck with the next round of Planetarion people. It's time to Descend!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.