View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2006, 03:35   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership Predictions 2006/2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
**** YOU GUYS I'M JUST GONNA COPY WHAT THE BBC PREDICTS WILL HAPPEN!

1 Arsenal
2 Aston Villa
3 Blackburn
4 Bolton
5 Charlton
6 Chelsea
7 Everton
8 Fulham
9 Liverpool
10 Man City
11 Man Utd
12 Middlesbrough
13 Newcastle
14 Portsmouth
15 Reading
16 Sheff Utd
17 Tottenham
18 Watford
19 West Ham
20 Wigan
I'm gonna copy Dace who copied the BBC. Also, I think Deffeh's post is probably the most work I've ever seen anyone put into a post.