View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2014, 11:08   #334
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I have been wondering about what the alliance points is since the start of the round, anyone know how it is calculated? From what Cain says I presume it is currently meaningless?
It would pretty clearly put Ultores in the lead.
There is a thing somewhere on the forums that give the formula but the basics is that if your alliance lands on bigger alliances you get more points. So for example a hr would get more or landing on a faceless member than a faceless member would for landing on a hr planet. Also you get more points for forcing recalls from bigger alliances. Its why ult normally have a big alliance points score as when they are first they are forcing lots of recalls from #2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 alliances and when they are finally knocked back to 3rd or 4th and they take 5% of roids of #1 alliance they get more points for doing it
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote