View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2014, 08:02   #311
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doza
Ok before this becomes gossip, a little announcement from Conspiracy Theory.... shouldn't be posting in the gossip thread!

We hereby give notice to ALL our allies that we are terminating ALL our naps. We will honor our cool down periods and agreed dates, our last being the 28th with Faceless.

The anti ultores block will be no more. We will move to gal raiding and hit whoever hits us.

We would like the top alliances to go 1 on 1 now and see if things get interesting.

We reserve the right to hit anyone who tries to join a side.

By dropping all naps I hope that it is clear, we are not singling any alliance out.

Should you require clarification on any of this then please contact GM, Chaos or myself in #conspiracy.

Troll Away!!!
how will you be checking to see if a side has been joined ?
2 alliances could decide to hit the same one independantly, theres enough hate brewing for that to occur.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote