Thread: Your Worries
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2008, 14:02   #43
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
That's my worry too. Most of the women I meet have serious issues or are just not "compatible" with my personality.
My worry is I'll stay single too long, the worry doesn't come from a lack of sex but because society nowadays pressures people to find a partner to share your life with and I just can't find one.
Chill out. Society is over-rated.

Quote:
I want to move out and live on my own but financially it's not possible to pay for a house as a single earner (in Belgium).
If you're that concerned, why not move into a hosue with some friends/strangers/drug addicts?

Quote:
I worry that I'll become "that guy" that lives with his parents at age 30
What is the problem? Is it just financial or is it just too comfortable?

Quote:
or will need to put up with a woman that will drag me into depression for the rest of my life until I start beating her.
You shouldn't hit* your mother

Quote:
23 here aswell!
You're hardly over the hill. If you're that concerned do something about it!

*shag
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote