Thread: Your Worries
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 15:36   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your Worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
My gf has already been offered her job for her second year and doesn't have her nqt yet, she has to do all that jazz to I imagine.

PS. You'll be fine man
It depends on the LEA. Where I was before (Sutton) there was none of this rigmarole. They watched me in a couple of lessons, but I didn't ever feel at risk of anything. In Surrey (where I am now) it's much more complicated. In a way it's cool because you gets loads of support, but it's also quite stressful. Adding that to a newish department that failed last year (high expectations from me and my head of dept, both new) is