View Single Post
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 06:07   #3
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: How women dont endear themselves to us men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphi
right i had a GF once (supprised a lot of ppl there) who asked me to choose between golf and her .... So guess what happened i said thanks for teh sex but golf is way better than u (bitchy i know but true) and dumped here then and there and went up the golf club and shot 68 (1 under par (gross)). See dumping ppl doesnt nessicarily mean bad thngs will happen

just wanted to know if ne-one else has had nething lie this happen to them or smt similar
I my experience, which is limited mostly to my wife and other observations, it seems that women always have to be the center of attention.

If you like something more than them or you like something alot they will always make you choose between them or the thing you like.

If you don't like anything and always pay attention to the woman they will then get upset with you and tell you that you are smothering them or they need space and they wish you had a hobby.

There is no balance point. They either need to be the center of your world or if they are then they need you to focus on something else.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote