View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2009, 20:50   #17
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about
Re: xVx #1..... impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Reread what i wrote disc i said the rank whores in the bg's meaning that their are such people within the bg's , i wasnt implying that everyone in the bg's was a rank whore . Ps thanks for exiling me was suprised you would choose to exile someone who deffed ingal but thats your choice
I think you were suggesting that, because it would be quite hard for 2-3 out of 35-40 members to change tactics of a whole BG, and target fat targets.

No problem about the exile. Can't believe you were such a girl, crying because you went onto "wanted" instead of "trusted" for one night while the galaxy had Asc incs, it was only so we could post trusted bcalcs on forums, yet you come along with "i can't believe u dont trust me", no I didn't.

As for mz's "60s a gross exageration". Maybe slightly, but I wouldn't say much. By the way I can think of two people quickly off the top of my head who joined for an easy ride. eksero and reese. During Denial they hated Ascendancy, said you were all a bunch of retards. Whether times have changes or they were just wrong, they are both still with you now.
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote