View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2009, 14:30   #11
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about
Re: xVx #1..... impressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Depends , last time they were ranked #1 rock took them down but they didnt have cardi and the ldk bg the last time , also a lot will depend on how the rank whores in the bg's react they may view xvx as softer targets than asc with higher gains from xvx
You couldn't be more bitter if you tried Gzambo.

"Rank whores in bg's" are the ones that have been taking the fight to Ascendancy, hitting targets with 1.8millish value and 400ish roids, with teamups of 3-4, gaining 30 or 40 roids each! Just for the greater good of the round.

Its not so much that they want good ranks, just when you get a good core of players, rank obviously comes with it (generally). I myself joined DLR because I liked the people, and I wanted a round where I would have people around me who i know I can 100% count on.

I also find it quite hilarious that Ascendancy are classing BG's as "rank whores", seeing as you've recruited about 60 members over the last two rounds who have joined Ascendancy not because they like them, or think theyre uber cool. They've joined them for an easy ride, a haven where they know that they will more than likely get a fair bit of defence, and more than likely finish #1.

Lastly if the "rank whores" in the BG's had any sense, they'd carry on hitting Ascendancy for atleast another week or two. I doubt xVx would target a BG as that would be idiotic and greedy, and I doubt the BGs would p-target xVx any time soon because it would undermine what theyve done this round.
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote