Thread: Ascrime
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2009, 21:23   #44
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ascrime

Its not a matter of how many planets and how much value they have, but how they use it. Asc is just as big a threat then higher ranked alliances. But that all comes down to a few individuals that seem to put a lot of effort in once in a while.

Personally im a bit tired of PA after 3 rounds in a "pure" fortress gal, endless incs and long nights. It affects your real life!
I dont see how this will change either, since the memberbase pretty much stays the same. One alliance will do good because they put effort in, and everyone else will try to bash them senseless, leading to even more effort needed for the "best" alliance.

So from my point of view, the asc nap was unexpected but it was ****ing needed, because in a small community like this it sucks to be the one getting battered night after night, decreasing the quality of your life over time!
If i were in a block like the one who was hitting Apprime, i would delete my account rather then try making people quit the game.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote