Thread: Ascrime
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2009, 18:53   #33
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ascrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Yeah man, totally makes sense to put 0 waves on 900 roid apprime targets, but on the 1200 asc ones lets make 4 big waves! This is in the same galaxy. CT etc said themselfs the block broke up too early, but instead of even trying to hit apprime without our "irrelevant" alliance, they go straight back to gal raiding. And yes, if they had any sense, they would keep hitting apprime, it's quite clear they are focused alot more on attacking now, therefor lacking in defense. I don't think anyonein asc expected to be left alone, then we would just have stayed in the block.. I am not surprised at this behaviour though, it was the same story when they had a hard target to hit in the block..

There's pretty much only 1 gal with a good amount of both apprime and asc, I think we all know which gal that is Roidwise, we are very top heavy so the average is a pretty poor indicater.
Considering that the Asc planet that had no incomings managed to def a couple apprime waves, i'd say that you guys need more incs