View Single Post
Unread 29 Jun 2009, 20:59   #147
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: Round 32 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
actually i think you will find it was mainly the non-asc's saying Ascendancy would "own everyone easily"...
Correct. I think most posts saying "Asc will own" came from outside Ascendancy. This was broadly percieved as "playing down the chances", but I can honestly say Iīve been surprised by the performance of Asc several times (lately r31). That said, I was Asc, and didnīt believe in a roundwin at several times and got proven wrong.

Itīs a matter of perception. Of course Asc is believed to be still strong, and no doubt they got a word to say, but itīs likely that after the cleanup they wonīt be overly dominating. Their planet number is quite lower than before, and alot of quality players formerly gathered in Ascendancy are now spread out a bit more, forming parts of the core of several new allies.

Iīm probably most curious about CT and ND in the upcoming round, probably because itīs more interesting to watch their struggle after so many rounds then wonder about allies I have absolutely no clue about as theyīre completely new
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote