View Single Post
Unread 29 Jun 2009, 08:24   #133
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 32 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Asc has said they arnt playing fully before, even gone into the round without a full tag before. However, each time they end up coming into contention to winning and end up winning (either through luck, brute strength or politically). It will take a round of them actually not playing fully and losing, before people believe it.

As VenoX said.. the community just doesnt trust Asc anymore, it may be true that they arnt at full strength and have no real chance at winning the round but that really doesnt matter. As if it is true, then the community will just switch targets after they realise it.
Itīs partially a matter of how you define "playing for full". I think r28 and r30 might be examples of playing for full from start on. Many other rounds Asc took a chilled start and things just developed from there.
To me, this isnīt about trusting Asc statements. In my experience, people express pretty much exactly what they think most of the time, itīs just a matter of fact Asc does not turn down a chance of winning if there is one. Not like they can be blamed for this.

*edit: round numbers typo*
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote