View Single Post
Unread 29 Jun 2009, 03:36   #130
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: Round 32 Predictions?

I trust asc there an honourable alliance, they usually always do what they say they gunna do.

The alliances in this game complained about there members numbers so they purged alot, true it sounds more cause they personally weren't happy with what they had.

Now there smaller you guys bitch about them still, why dont you give it a rest for god sake. I forget problems that occur from round to round, but if I didn't I would be more miffed on xvx's stupid actions or the fact that xvx ruined there pretty good name by allowing cardinal even to grace there presence.

Asc have admitted they not planning anything major if they see an opportunity to win they will go for it like any alliance would.

Just cause they see an opportunity you think they have to lose for people to trust them, i'm pretty sure theres a few alliances including myself who trust asc fully for keeping word.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote