View Single Post
Unread 12 Jul 2006, 08:59   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Working with a sex offender, could you do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Discussions on these matters are made utterly pointless if we all decide our own definition of crimes.
Sup context. I am not redefining the term I am merely only considering a subset of rapes. I can write "rape, but when I say rape I of course don't mean statutory rape or indeed rapes of a relatively non-violent nature" each time, but that's a bit tiresome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Normally, I'd agree, but I think that within the context of the article, it was fairly evident what was meant.
Nah, the article still used terms like convicted paedophile (which is unhelpful and misleading anyway).

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 12 Jul 2006 at 09:10.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote