Thread: Dace Paradise
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 03:15   #47
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dace Paradise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
Ryan Doyle <babyboi098> said...

oh ye an u pricks dat ****in tryin cause shit between cass an her man fuk off ya pricks ya get me cus she ma best mate an i luv afta dat gal an i fya gna fuk wid her ya fuk wid me yano wa ya jus pothetic lil ****s man anyways bizzle ye an if u got a problem send me a message p.s. elllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cass

I think I win.

Then I can use myspace to search for legal girls. :/
Accrding to his profile he didnt make it to high school, bless.

Also he is a birmingham city fan, you dont need to say much more.

I also wonder what a 16 year old from Kenilworth could do. I mean its almost tempting to invite him to Birmingham and show him that he cant walk around going "Sup ******, I Fuk u and bitchez up. FUK wit me nig and fik wit u" I mean hes white ffs, I dont know many people who speak like that, Id also like to show him around where I grew up would certainly be an eye opener for him.

Seriously kids of today, you just kind of feel sorry for them.