View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2009, 16:25   #34
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: r32 ship-stat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I think the absolute ****ing disaster that this round's stats have turned out to be have adequately demonstrated the problems of letting every person who doesn't get stats at all have some input into the situation. The amount of time that was wasted on meaningless shit while basically ignoring the largest change since multi-targetting was reintroduced (that being the halving of salvage) shows how hilariously clueless most people really are.
Salvage is easy to fix.. basically that's completely PA teams fault. They do what they want, some players tinker with planning stats.. and got it wrong.. then PA team does the salvage thingy.. and it goes completely wrong as neither balanced eachother out.

7 week round.. crappy salvage, u can't even land on a target if he stays home with non-emp race or your out of top spots. So you have to be a cathaar.. and surprisingly cathaar has the best stats and resource efficiency.. and it has kill ships. Oh yeah no comments about cr/bs either.. their just a epic fail been since whatever round.

Frigging incredible mess, and to top it all, we saw it before the first tick even started... and nothing was done about it not even rechecked if the concerns where right.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote