View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 16:08   #42
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Best rep thread ever

Sadly when I get anonymously negrepped here I immediately delete my post most of the time, because I fear being disliked. After a post gets deleted you still keep the reppoint but the negrep dissapears from the list. So can anybody just say he negrepped my post on the "tribute to a footballer" thread? I'm curious. Given the amount of points it took I made a bet and figured it was Kargool. Would be a shame to find out it wasn't Kargool after all.

Also these were pretty funny:
Tietäjä - For being anonymously negrepped on the thread, I've decided to anonymously negrep people posting to the thread. (You must be blushing right now!)
aNgRyDuCk - right so ND's ineffectiveness is Duck's fault LOL get a clue (Third person speaking about yourself is so awesome!)

Also weird to see that like 60% of the negreps aren't from regular posters, actually from posters I've never read a single post from on GD.

edit: I also got 2 from Yahwe, can I joined the club now?

Last edited by Sharur; 2 Jan 2008 at 16:18.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote