View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2010, 10:00   #28
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
A final between Spain and Brazil isn't technically possible. As both teams will meet eachother before semi finals, no matter if they 1st or 2nd in their group.
Are you sure about that?

I'm pretty sure they actually can't meet earlier than the final if they both win their group.

Spain is in group H and Brazil is in group G or the other way around.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote