View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 00:31   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Eating habbits and body health

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Why should the body convert carbohydrates to fat if it is starving? Adipose tissue is stored energy, so it's the other way around. If your intake of energy exceeds your needs the body will syntetize fatty cells, and store energy.

It's not the other way round at all.

Fair enough if you have too much energry your body will convert the excess to fat.

HOWEVER if you don't eat for 4 hours your body goes "****ING HELL HOW LONG TILL I NEXT GET A MEAL I MEAN IT MIGHT BE ****ING AGES SO WHAT I'LL DO IS I'LL SAVE SOME OF THIS HERE ENERGY JUST INCASE IT'S A LONG TIME TILL I DO GET FED AGAIN!"

As soon as you do eat tho your body goes "PHEW PANIC OVER!" and starts burning the energy instead of storing it.

Capische?