Thread: Round 26 stats
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2008, 19:15   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 26 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lince
I totally agree.

But Eitraides can't roid with the CR fleet. There are only 2 ships with higher init: Black Widow and Dragon. And all races will have anti-cr outside the roiding fleet with lower init.
And teamups? Doubt any Cath wants to teamup with Eitraides CR fleet...
The terran bs fleet last round was in a similar situation. And if you don't think a cath would want to team up with etd cr you're actually just flat out wrong and you're so wrong I struggle to know where to start.

Quote:
over the past month i made a program which automatically tells you whether stats are balanced or not
Haha.