View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 22:41   #95
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Okay so this is what happened.

ND, second, NAP/ally with LCH, eleventh.

Angels, first, hearing of this overwhelming powerful block, decide their only recourse is to approach Omen, third, and hit the aforementioned alliances (or just ND?) for a couple of nights.

Angels and Omen then fall out over god knows what for god knows why. Angels then at some point decide to NAP ToF, fourth, and VisioN, seventh(?), and co-operate with them on attacks. This, of course, is not a block because errrr...

Omen, either before the aforementioned NAPings or afterwards, decide to NAP VGN, tenth, because of errrrr...

At this point the universe is utterly confused. Everybody's still doing galaxy raids and nobody's really damaging another alliance but there sure is a war going on!

Some undetermined length of time after this ND NAP eXilition because, let's face it, nobody likes Angels. By this process of elimination everyone's target lists have been reduced to two other alliances.

So our current situation looks like this, the first placed alliance say they've lost while being allied to the fourth placed and fifth placed alliances, the second placed alliance decided to make themselves lose by killing as many of their fleets as fast as possible, the third placed alliance has no interest in doing anything, the fourth placed alliance has condemned themselves to not winning through NAPing the first placed alliance, the fifth placed alliance never really had any intention of winning anyways and the sixth placed alliance are going to make up a 25% score gap and win the round.

I see...

If people want to correct me please do so as I'm going to put this all in my next logbook entry so we have it all saved for posterity!