View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 20:38   #89
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Please dont write rank open lies, when some people on the boards are quite aware of it.
Err, i think i know what we decide for what reason alot better than you do, don't you agree? I know of every desicion made the past rounds on a political level and the reasoning why and have no reason whatsoever to lie about it.

And i know you approached us for some level of coorperation on targetting someting, but like i posted in the post you quoted from. We have no reason nor desire to help with the fight for #1 as long as everything is still very open. There is currently no clear winner and enough chances for the top 5 to manouvre themselves in a position to win and therefor no reason for us to get involved and be cannon fodder for another alliance.