View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 19:42   #85
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The reason ND/Omen haven't helped Angels was because if they did, Angels would have won.
I'm going to disagree with this. If you're ND/Omen, and you are looking at the final war of the round, would rather it be against Angels or eX?

If ND/Omen had helped Angels against eX, eX might be out of the race by now (there are some pretty big assumptions behind that statement, admittedly). Angels would be further ahead than they are, but they'd still be Angels. If the alternative is waiting until eX are within touching distance of #1 (they're #2 on roids already) then I think it's a poor alternative.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote