View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 18:53   #79
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
so maximilian get better info
Really, Felagund, to me it seems pot calling kettle black. Get some better info, will you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i think its a sad day when 4 other alliances decide to hand the 6th place alliance 1st place
So what was ToF doing earlier on? Forming a three-way block on 3rd ranked alliance in order to hand the 7th place alliance some more time to grow towards that win? Or did you just accidentally get your high command planet closed for cheating? I mean, what's up in Tides of Fire nowadays?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote