View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2007, 00:52   #44
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Well it's all over

I just wanted to know why you supported Chelsea that is all.

Only other questions I have in regard to that are:

Have you been supporting them all your life? Or has your love for Chelsea been reignited once a certain Russian bought the club.

Have you ever been to Stamford Bridge?

Do you go regurlarly if you have?

Do you feel genuine fans are being priced out from watching Chelsea?

Quote:
Any other aspects of my life you would like to question?
I think that would be inaprorpriate in a football thread. Hence my football related questions thus far.