View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2007, 13:15   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Well it's all over

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
But at least we went out like champions.
For 20 minutes at the end. Before that you were pap.

Quote:
Against Arsenal, with 10 men and no Sheva, Drogba, Ashley Cole, Carvhallo, Robben, Ballack, we were fantastic in the second half and didn't give up until the final whistle.

Yes, we've not won the league, but it wasn't because the team didn't play like champions. What has been achieved this season has been fantastic.
Yeah, Thierry Henry and Van Persie had an absolute field day today i thought, you did well to stop them.

Also you cant on one hand criticise Shev/Ballack then cite them as reasons why you didnt win on the other hand.

The only thing you've achieved is an entire year of shit football and a League Cup against arsenal reserves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
they play the way they want to and they are damn good at it. If Chelsea were my team I'd be ****ing proud of them cos they've had their backs to the wall for a very long time and performed very well regardless.
So good that they managed to turn an entire anti-man utd nation back to Man utd without actually winning anything of any note, and not turning up in key games.

Its not difficult to perform 'backs against the wall' when you buy so many players. Even next week, look at the difference between the Chelsea and Man Utd benches - itll be Cudicini / Cole / Robben / Kalou / Shevchenko vs Kuscak / O'Shea / Fletcher / Richardson / Eagles.

Why do you keep giving credit to the favourites?

Quote:
Well, were down to 10 men which sort of requiredd half-time to get our shit together and make a more serious challange.

In regards to injuries, Chelsea lost their main defender (and captain) as wel as thie their two best keepers at the same time. Whichever way you look at it, that is a major blow. Especially during the busy Christmas period.

there were some serious problems in the defence and an extra defender was seriously needed in January, but no-one was signed.
You were down to 10 men because you got a man rightly sent off; not because of some anti-chelsea campaign. My, how you fought back from adversity :cry:

Man Utd were lucky Gary Neville didnt get injured at all this year, phew.

So why wasnt one signed? Im sure liverpool wouldnt have been 15+ points behind Man Utd/Chelsea if they had a competent left winger but thats not the point either.

Quote:

If you keep in mind that Chelsea get massively ripped off in every transfer because Abramovich is mega-rich then it doesn't look so bad.
:violin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Chelsea were buying from a position of weakness in the sense that their stature isn't that of Manchester United, everyone knows they are super rich so they were bound to overpay.
The backbone of the Chelsea team has been Lampard and Terry, both of whom were already there, and until last season, gudjohnsen. Buying the best goalkeeper in the world doesnt hurt but its not like Cudicini was a mug either. Essentially what im trying to say is its not altogether true to try and represent chelsea as starting from nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

I'm not certain about criticising this - he's a superb player. The transfer saga surrounding it is a whole different story
haha what? 2 goals and 2 red cards in a debut season plighted with pettyness and obvious failing.

Oh yeah, hes young, but you dont get to hide behind that at 16m

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote