View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 19:28   #22
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 24 years for not stopping a murder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
everything seems simple at first.

as people have pointed out there is a difference between 'not stopping' and 'assisting'

frankly this is a situation where you don't have any facts or details.

you are getting overly excited by a situation you don't understand.

may i advise you to stop until you have details.

If it is your nations media coverage that is getting you all excited about this then may i also caution you as to the reliability and depth of media coverage.

I am sure you would prefer this to be 'one poor miss treated swedish woman v the big evil united states'

but the truth is we simply don't know
Want to know the whole sordid story, of drugs, child abuse, tragedy, happniess and sadness, then read this

Also, I thought the very least this thread deserved was some pcitures, but sadly, it seems she's not much of a looker, so she may as well stay in prison.

Here she is
Here she is again

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote