Thread: Goodbye GD!
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 20:41   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Goodbye GD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
I pointed out myself that I was clueless on lots of things. He was commenting on something which I know a lot of people agree on - especially people that lived in that era. Maybe they're examples of looking back on your youth too favourably, but regardless.

Yahwe has consistently sat there, and in every thread, being a ****ing immature idiot (yes, yes, pot calling the kettle etc). He won't stop posting - I don't care about the other forums here - I don't wanna risk coming back again in 2 or 3 months - I want my account deleted.
If you've got personal issues with a poster, we have the neg rep function for this. Deleting your account won't do you any good if you type http://pirate.planetarion.com one afternoon, so really there is no use whatsoever in us deleting (or indeed banning) your account.