View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 16:29   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: JC replacement needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This thread has raised the more important question of what does JC do as a job. Due to my propensity to extrapolate based on avatars I assume he tests the taste of beer and if so could he inform me how I get into said career-path?
That is my life-long ambition. Unfortunately Diageo didnt want me on their graduate scheme when i turned up and drank too much of their free alcohol before going in for the interview.

Instead i decided the only other way to continue my alcoholic life was to stay on as a student, so i'm doing a phd. Its a CASE studentship so i'm partly funded by a pharmaceutical company and every few months they come up to see me and get a progress report.