View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 15:17   #25
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: JC replacement needed

I've been in important meetings all day. My big bosses have come up for the day and wanted to know how things have been getting, so i have to get up and give a presentation about how the last 2-3 months have been one problem after another. Having said that they seemed pretty happy with my efforts .

You've given people the impression i've only just quit PA team and was in there as a proper PA person . I was only in it so i could keep my admin position on the forums.

Just because a girl likes you doesnt mean she is crazy. Where does she live? We can go round and stalk her when i come home next weekend. Either that or a round of golf followed by the pub .