View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 14:02   #99
AndroX
xXx

AndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to allAndroX is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Sad change in planetarion history

I'm wondering, why do you lot post this crap on PA forums?

Or do you all just like to mock others on forums that are denying you the words that you actually want to use?
Because if that is the case, then I guess you are playing the wrong type of game. And you should go back to school where it's common to bully others with words. Untill some one slams his fist in your puny face and then you have learned that what you just did is not the way to talk to people or get their attention the way you want it. (except if you have a fetish of getting a fist stuffed up your nose ofc.)

Also, the ones you are trying to 'burn' at this moment, might be your alliance mates next round due to the ever shrinking player-base in the universe. And then you are mates, just like that? Seriously.. what is the point of most of these posts here?
Are you _that_ insecure of the size of your weener, that you have to pretend its bigger then some other blokes weener? In my opinion it would make more sense to show that in another way in the game itself where it matters, attack each other - battle for it. Its what planetarion was made for, a war game where you have to fight each other. Forums are not. Forums are a bunch of propaganda normally, but in PA's case its more a board where little frustrated kids battle over the size of their weener and in some cases they even 'stick it up' for their friends little weener.

right, Im done - have fun