View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2010, 01:24   #80
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Apprime wanted to fight Ascendancy, but you chickened out and chose to dwell on it until you had the chance to bring multiple alliances along.

Fact is that Apprime is the only alliance that has never participated in a block whos only purpose is to destroy another alliance. Apprime dont break NAPs or lie, if we say we are gonna do something we do it. Honestly i dont respect the Ascendancy it used to be, it is run by pussies now.
Remember in round 30 and 31, where everyone were so holy about being alone, yelling bad things about the block and how unfair things were. A few of us still live by that word, and will never participate in such a sad crusade.

Ascendancy as it is now are hypocrites. You sir jonny are the worst, and should keep your mouth shut, as you in several occasions have bitched on about the big block hammering on your door.

Apprime does bully small alliances, well most of the top 5 do. Threatening us with mass extinction when we hit one off there gals. Wich is really funny seeing most of us don't give a **** if we do well in PA or not.
Have to say i always liked my time in ascendancy (r28 and r32 i believe), and can't see that alliance be much worse off with all the pissers that went to apprime.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote