View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2010, 22:24   #65
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronix View Post
I dont get all the whining either, as obviously Cardi's political style was always based on raw fear bound to piss someone off eventually as the past wud also reveal!
I think you're confusing raw fear with something more akin to worrying about a bowel infection.

Quote:
doesnt change the fact tho, that ganging 350 ish vs 48 can never be considered a very honorable win? :P
Honour is what losers whine about and winners never worry about. I don't remember us worrying about it last round when our block actually ended up being bigger than the opposing one, despite the fact we were #1 with a clear lead the whole time.