View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2011, 20:55   #60
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: xVx r44 tag split

On a sidenote i do actually read what you say and take in what your trying to get across with your post. I may use comments such as retarded but that is purely through my own fustration sometimes.

I just think you come across with having a very negative and narrow outlook to everything that is written that you dont 100% agree with.

From a neutral perpective this thread was started by Santa as a way to explain what xVx were doing in Rd 44 and try to not cause uproar at tickstart, i think his post was very clear in what his intentions were and what he wanted to happen with both tags.

Then came the negative replies.. yes mine was first because in an unbyast way im not 100% precent agreeance with the tactic as i think it weakens xVx as a whole but as a loyal member i will do whats asked of me and play as the HC want..

I just find it annoying that certain people started going on about farming and belittling Aethers chances.. making them seem like an alliance like ASS used to be or possibly someone like NGO is now.. full of free roids for everyone to take. Like they will be creating planets then logging in once a week to build some ships

Thats so not what its gonna be like!! I think maybe Santa has a different opinion what he considers active and commited to possibly what someone reading this thread does. There is still some kick ass players in Aether and they have a good leadership team.. i fully beleive they will hold there own in this round and possibly suprise a few people along the way.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote