View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2006, 10:58   #65
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Re: This is why PA has no players left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Imo You're one of the least understanding GCs in the game. You would exile people because they can't do enough for you(not bothering at all that people are doing their best considering they got a hectic reallife) Imo a GC has more responsebility than to kick everyone who isnt huge. You should make sure everyone who does their best gets the chance they deserve, and make sure the game is playable for new players aswell as old.

Imo its GCs like you who make players quit(you've already made someone who defended you alot, and got nothing in return, quit this round)

Stick to being a peon, you're not a leader.

-Jonas-
haha. thats funny Jonas. that from your mouth.

1) Yeh Arfy was right. I didnt read the whole post properly. My post was a bit precipated and I'm sorry for that. we solved it in pm

2) You are so ridiculous Jonas. your Real Mate who is clearly the reason for this flaming was the least active one in the gal. I gave him several chances, mailed him etc. , he said he would improve...he didnt. I tried again - he didnt. I tried several times, he kept me on the long line and promised me things he couldnt hold. he could have been honest at least. wasnt the fact. Sorry but I expect at least an attack daily, the time aint playing any role. he couldnt make it...rather admitted getting drunk (probably with you..hehe) but thats sth personal and doesnt belong to here...so dont accuse me with this "bad GC shit", as I could bitch at you for the last rnds where you played the Insomnia Leader and didnt give a **** about ally work. You were rather playing Poker or WoW so dont accuse me with that stuff of being a bad GC or in your speech "leader" k Adolf? k thx.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote