View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2010, 09:50   #37
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
"By far the best in their position", lol

Of course you rate them higher than Robinho and Fabiano, who wouldnt, but that's not the point. Inter didn't have any worldstars either and they won the champions league.

I'm not sure how much there is to say on the topic of Brazil. I think Lok narrowed it down very well and I wholeheartedly agree with him.
Why lol? Could you name a better player then the ones I named, for their respective position?

Rooney, Messi, Ronaldo --> no doubts about those I think
Xavi, Iniesta --> Perhaps Lampard or Gerrard at their top? Dunno
Drogba --> Yeah ok, Rooney or Villa are better and they play on similar position
Casillas --> imo the best keeper atm. Been awarded best keeper 3 times in the last 5 years. I think he's better then Buffon or Cech atm.

Then again, that's just opinion aye. I'm very pro-spain so perhaps I'm abit biassed there

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote