View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2010, 16:18   #31
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Spain are the best team on paper and I can't see too far past them or Brazil. Maradona's shit, so I'm not too worried about the Argies.

After that I reckon England have finally got a genuine chance. So my real bet is on us getting knocked out by Germany on penalties and the Germans lifting the cup. Because that's how it happens.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote