View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2010, 23:08   #23
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
It seems rather obvious up until who gets into the quarter finals, so I'll start from the semi-finals:

Semi-Finals:

France vs. Brazil

Argentina vs. Italy

Final:

Brazil vs. Italy

Winner: Italy

This all hinges on Italy getting their defense working again, but assuming they do, their style of play is a lot more solid than most others, and consistency will be their advantage.
I really can't see Italy beating Argentina or Brazil, let alone dumping Spain out in the quarter final. They did get them to penalties in 08 without Pirlo but the spanish players have only improved since, whilst the Italians are just getting old. Brazil v Spain final imo (would be best to watch)