Thread: So ND
View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 15:36   #69
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: So ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbie
I don't understand
I've a feeling you make such statements quite often as HC tbh:/

Quote:
Because SiN is having "talks" with ND, and allowing ND to go into buddypacks with SiN members. I explain that these talks are basically just a dating service for members without buddypacks. But no, this conflicts with your "principles".
\/ \/ \/

Quote:
Gumbie - self confessed ND and 1up fan
Every1 involved in those Sin block creation talks were well aware of what you guys were up to. You werent willing to stick around and get caught without a block to support you (if needed), which is fair do's but you showed immature execution imo.

As i explained to you at that time, SiN was WITH ND block and that wasnt going to change unless the rest of us formally blocked up ect. Which we werent going to and hence HR prevented our members from buddying with the first Block of the round.

Is what i said to you really that hard to understand?

Quote:
Now if that isn't just irrational behaviour because of who someone is, then you have no right to call someone on behaving favourably towards someone else because of who it is.
I have every right to protect HRs interests when members want to buddy with a non-related Block.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]