View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2006, 19:56   #78
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jesus rejected for Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
...about how I'm destined for hell (which travler actually has told me at least once in the past to my best recollection).
Woah there. Has he done this to others? Is there some kind of list, if not, can he make one? Please Trevler, please.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote