Unread 3 Feb 2010, 23:33   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Signs you are getting grown up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
oh my god this is great
It truly is. Sometimes it really saves the day.

Just before xmas I got sent in to take over a class. The teacher they usually had, was sick (first swine flu, then infections in the lungs). The class had quite alot of sub teachers, and that didnt help, as the class needs a stern hand and stability.

It took me two days of rather intense struggle to settle things, but then things really started to improve. So when their teacher came back, she was quite pleased that she didnt have to sort out everything. But I have never been as "nazi" as I was with that class those two days. I didnt even know I could be so "nazi". But I also started to "fly" with them after school was over. Kids at that age is rather predictable. They it when you lift them on your shoulders and swing them around.

One girls is particular found of it. Yesterday she asked me when the next flying section was. I said friday, since that's when I teach them now. She got distressed, as there wasnt school on friday. She said she is going to whip me if she doesnt get to fly this week (missed last week since I was sick and in London). Im glad she isnt an adult and I need to worry about getting whipped
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote