View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 21:01   #212
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

I'm going to stick up for NRC here (surprise, surprise)

The kid went through a lot of shit last season. His own fans turned on him after his revelations he wanted to move to a bigger club (he finally got that move) they became racist etc towards him.

The lad was captain in a turbulent period. Pardew, Tevez, Maschereno, Magnurson, Curbishley. He is only 23 and had the weight of the club on his shoulders.

We all know he can play. He played well for West Ham in the run up to the fa cup final, he was one of the stars in the under 21 championship and is generally regarded as one of the best box to box midfielders in the premiership.

He might not shit goals, he might not have the finesse or pace of Ronaldo. But I will tell you what he does have. He has a bit of bite in him. He will get stuck in, he isn't afraid to tackle and mostly he has another good 8-10 years left in him. For an english player with promise, under the guidance of MON I can see him going far.

Quite frankly fees being paid for players at the moment is rediculous. It is like 2000 when the fees were stupid. It is to be expected. Personally I wouldn't want Joey Barton who is an arrogant, shitface, brothers a muderer, violent and generally nasty player and I wouldn't really want Scott Parker who has failed to do little since his big money move away from Charlton.

That being said I do think 8.5 is a lot of money, but we have it, we need someone to replace McCann and I am happy that MON has spent it.

Keep the faith in MON. You of all people should know that Deffeh.