Thread: Stargate
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 08:29   #24
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Stargate

OK i admit that the merlin storyline had me going WTF!!!! at the start .. but following it through it does make 1, sense and 2, a good plot line, so give it some time and patience those who havent watched it.

Claudia Blacks Character annoyed the crap outa me at 1st - which i see in hindsight is a good thing, because it destroyed her character in my mind from seeing her in farscape, Ben Bovers is basically the same, so hes having problems settling in as a character within the SG for me.
I've not watched much firefly so thats not an issue for me.

The Ori as the villians are much the same as the Go'auld (or however u spell it), they are just less connected into mythology in human terms than the Egyptions gods were, and as such .. we will have issues on how we would beat them in our own minds, because in RL they are not part of a dead civilisation.

A brave step for the SG script writers to move onto an enemy that is barely part of Human mythology, which is a plot line they have used for around 8 seasons beacuse were more comfortable with looking at a dead enemy or friend.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote