View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 17:57   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: No rascims in the U.S.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Fact: Personal Firearm sales went up 50% in the Houston area the week after Katrina.

Why?

Because the residents knew all the looting scum from New Orleans were coming to stay in Houston.
Yeah like all those rapists and murderers inside the superdome am I right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Really ? I think you are just being deliberatly obtuse.
You missed my point by such a staggering margin I decided it'd be better for your mental and emotional health if I avoided pointing it out. Of course english (and irish) people go and drink themselves senseless but I was questioning whether or not zhukov considered this being a key characteristic of being white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K. Zhukov
Im suggesting english folks are extremly white,and thus tend to stick out (much to them beeing more or less pink after beeing in the sun) when they wear little cloths on the beaches of Mallorca.
You mean english people are less tanned than scandinavians? I am really struggling to follow your line of reasoning here.

Quote:
When it comes to drinking, it was quite shocking to see (totally) drunk kids (from 12 and up) at 0200. These kids seemed to be british or irish. During the daytime, all the irish lads wore Celtic shirts. Actually, during the nighttime too
That is another story.
I used to get drunk when I was 13 on holidays and I don't think it affected me that badly. I'm certainly not some sort of drug addict or alcoholic or snivelling anti-social asshole or violent scumbag. Unfortunately I did not own a celtic shirt. Maybe that's the problem!