View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2005, 14:41   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: No rascims in the U.S.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Every time a black person gets beaten up it isn't necessarily racism that is involved. Black people, just like white people, can often be very aggravating. There are some of all races who would benefit from a good solid ass-kicking from time to time.

Did you see the tape?

Did they tape what had gone on up to that point?

Head punches are not the recommended way to subdue those committing misdemeanors but it is preferable to shooting them in the head, surely?
The tape shows a old man getting beaten up. The first punches he gets, is when he stands totally calm and the police have control over him. There is several policemen present, and this man is almost as old as my grandfather. Dont give me no bullsh*t that they felt threathned by him or something.

You are right that its not racism when a black guy gets beaten up by the police every time. Surely the police in america is filled with idiots, just like any other place in the world. But when a black woman cleaning a bank after closing time gets beaten up the police (this happened in Norway, they were also cought on camera), we know it wouldnt have happened if she was white. Thats why we call it racism. And just as with this case "over the pound", the police who did it, denied it.

And its not like this is the first episode either. Of a black person getting beaten up or shot for doing nothing.

Maybe you should also stop advocating policeviolence, btw.
"There are some of all races who would benefit from a good solid ass-kicking from time to time."
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote